Friday, May 30, 2008

Advocating for Technology in Marketing and Politics

It's time to change things up. I write so much for other people and causes that I forget my own voice. I read a piece my wife wrote and it was so well written and authentic, that it inspired me to finish a re-organization of my web properties and to step up my own writing. The deterioration of US politics is astonishing to me and at the same time technology is bringing about a great transformation in marketing and business. Politics lags and all of us pay the price.

My advocacy of technology in marketing and politics will only continue to grow. But I want to get beyond recommending and teaching and ensure great technology actually gets used fully and consistently. So here's to more writing, thanks honey!

No comments: